Monday, February 2, 2009

The times I fell down around Trevor and Josh are too numerous to count...

Okay Taps, sorry, this should have been the first one....
Okay, so obviously I fall all the time....but probably never made more of a fool out of myself then when I was around Trevor and Josh. Probably because they never stopped picking on me, so there were always obstacles in my way/near me/on me....
Anyway, one particular night as we were leaving the U, we entered the parking garage on the second floor (how..i don't know) which is fine except that we parked on the first floor. So sporty Trevor and Josh jump the 3 foot concrete divider which is topped by a half foot of chain linked fence and walk away. Knowing my stability problems... I try and refuse. But Trevor and Josh don't care and keep walking. I didn't want to get left behind so I stand on the half wall and attempt to step over the chain link fence. By this point, my pants are slightly slipping off my hips and oh...did I mention I'm wearing clogs......I know in my head there is no way this is going to end happily. And of course, it doesn't. Jump down quickly, my head way out infront of the rest of my body, so I start running to try and catch my feet up to my head. All that's left to say is BAMBI on ice. That's probably what it looked like. I fell...on the parking garage floor, splat. Hands bleeding, covered head to toe in blackness and dirt. Bleeding and dirty. Trevor and Josh almost made it all the way home before they lost it in the car and started laughing. Thanks boys.

No comments: