Monday, February 2, 2009

mhmmmmmmmm

Okay so Katie told me I could write a book about all my awkward moments in life, but since I've never been good at writing...I'm blogging (ugh, that word makes me cringe) them instead. For all of you I don't talk to nearly enough ....here is my life in a few words to make you feel better about yours. Mind you ....all these events are sans alcohol...I'm really just this stupid and clumsy all on my own :)

I don't really know where to start because I have been living in a hole for the last few weeks since school started again....I did however step on my own skirt the other day when I stood up...which of course pulled it off...not all the way mind you but really?! who does that? me apparently...I don't need anyone to de-pants me (or de-skirt me) give me five minutes and I'll do it myself.
Also, here is an all time fav. Have you ever tripped walking UP the stairs? I'm pretty sure we all have....but it aways makes it worse when your backpack comes over your shoulders/over your head...pulling up your shirt, causing a traffic jam on the stairs. People around you are side stepping over you thinking "i thought the special ed classes were in the other building". There is just no recovering your cool after stuff like that happens. nope....and when you laugh at yourself by yourself...people really start to wonder. This is why I believe (always have/always will) its better to fall down with friends. (especially when those friends just laugh and take pictures while you lay in the middle of the street with oncoming traffic...you know who you are...)

2 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

I am laughing outloud at my desk at work and people are starting to wonder what's so funny. I don't know if they'd think it was as funny as I do, they might just go "awww, that poor girl, someone should give her walking lessons".
p.s. I've pulled my own skirt down before too by stepping on it ...except mine was on stage at church!

TaraB said...

Okay so all I had to do was read the first sentence and smile. Yes B- write a book! :)